[Coco] NitrOS-9 EOU (Ease of Use) Beta 5 released

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri May 1 11:07:13 EDT 2020

There are brief notes on the web page, and a complete list of what was added/changed in the ZIP files. David Ladd and I are going to start working on getting the OS module code cleaned up for the repository, so it can be included in the next official release from there as well. (Which includes some 6809 specific speed ups, a new system call, an enhanced SS.GIP SetStat call, etc. )

Sent from my iPhone