[Coco] DSEND Command

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Jan 13 15:51:30 EST 2020

I have seen a DLOAD spec in some random text file or another, and
even some C source for DOS-based servers. They are hard to find,
but they are out there...somewhere... ;-)

If you happen to have a spare Model III or IV (Z80-based Tandy),
then you might enjoy this little retro diversion -- let me know how
it goes, if you do!

https://willus.com/trs80/?-a+5+-p+124632+-f+23

John