[Coco] OS9 text file format

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jan 6 12:17:11 EST 2020

The real problem with the NitrOS9 repo needing to be converted (as opposed to converting one file at a time) is there is literally over 1000 files in the repo...
Even as a batch operation, that's a lot of files to be converting. It needs to be done once, and kept that way.
The problem is we have various people posting from various machine types and no one is using any form of standard.
The PC build process doesn't care one way or the other, but when you move things to NitrOS9 to use the sources there, it REALLY makes a difference.

Bill P.