[Coco] rgb2vga rolling video

Matthew Stock stock at bexkat.com
Mon Jan 6 11:04:19 EST 2020

[ trying again with the proper email address ]

Hello all,

The holidays have given me a little time to tinker with the CoCo, and I
recently took the opportunity to order the RGB2VGA board that's up on OSH
Park.  Soldered it up today and it looks great... except that the display
is rolling vertically.  I've tried a couple of different monitors with the
same result.  The test block screen looks solid and good, and so I suspect
it's an issue with the CoCo 3 I have it attached to.  Anyone have any
suggestions on how to fix it?  I was going to start diving into the VHDL
and doing some debugging, but since I'm more of a Verilog person I figured
I'd ask here and see if this issue has been seen and resolved before.  I
looked in my email history and nothing jumped out.

Thanks for any assistance!

Matt