[Coco] OS9 text file format

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Jan 6 09:12:47 EST 2020

There is another program that is very good for converting files, WinVI. This program will read
NitrOS-9 files under Windows regardless of the line endings. With the press of a menu button, you
can see the file in its hexadecimal format and do a single Search/Replace to change all $0D0A to $0D.

http://www.winvi.de/

You can select a language English, Spanish, or German. Then read about the program and download your
preferred version.

Robert