[Coco] what goes around comes around

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Thu Apr 30 22:26:14 EDT 2020

The .hlp files for Tim Kientzle's help program are not directly
compatible with the /DD/SYS/helpmsg file, not without adding the silly
@NAME line in between.

However, I have added a slightly-modified version of Tim's
public-domain HELP command into the "CoCo C" repository I use to work
on, uhh, CoCo C code...along with the help files I know about. The
main difference between the versions released in the 1990s and what's
in the repository is that the files now go into /DD/SYS/HELP instead
of /DD/HELP to get them out of the root directory of the default
drive.

You can access it at <https://github.com/Deek/CoCoC>. It's possible
that some of the command help files are not up to date with the
changes that were made to e.g. TMODE, DMODE, and XMODE, but if that's
the case I will accept patches and pull requests.