[Coco] Announcement : Nitros-9 C compiler tool cross chain for Linux

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 06:45:38 EDT 2020

That is good news Walter... If we can get a stable C cross compiler that can run along side of the NitrOS9 build tools, it opens MANY doors as to what can be added to the NitrOS9 repository.
Now the BIG question (I know it's a bit early, but), will it run under Cygwin & MinGW on a windows machine (as the build tools do)?