[Coco] oVCC current status

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 19 10:54:23 EDT 2020

The setup for Drivewire on OVCC is exactly the same as VCC.

Having said that I have set it on occasion and there are quite a few
settings to play around with (and get wrong).

I have a saved Vcc.ini file with the setup following.

Pay particular attention to the [Hard Disk] VHDimage entry and the
[FD502 26-133] RomPath settings and all the DLL library locations. If
you don't have these in the starting folder then change them to suit.

The hard disk image is available from this site (it has DW preconfigured) :

https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/the-color-computer-drivewire4-hdbdos-nitros9-starter-kit

Vcc.ini: (for Windows)

[Version]
Release=ovcc
[CPU]
DoubleSpeedClock=23
FrameSkip=1
Throttle=1
CpuType=1
MaxOverClock=100
MmuType=0
[Audio]
SndCard=Built-in Audio Analogue Stereo
Rate=3
[Video]
MonitorType=1
ScanLines=0
AllowResize=0
ForceAspect=0
[Memory]
RamSize=1
ExternalBasicImage=
[Misc]
AutoStart=1
CartAutoStart=1
KeyMapIndex=0
ThreadSafeLocking=0
[Module]
OnBoot=libmpi.dll
[LeftJoyStick]
UseMouse=2
Left=276
Right=275
Up=273
Down=274
Fire1=282
Fire2=283
DiDevice=0
HiResDevice=0
[RightJoyStick]
UseMouse=2
Left=276
Right=275
Up=273
Down=274
Fire1=282
Fire2=283
DiDevice=0
HiResDevice=0
[MPI]
SWPOSITION=3
SLOT1=
SLOT2=becker.dll
SLOT3=harddisk.dll
SLOT4=fd502.dll
[Hard Disk]
VHDImage=VCC-H0 NitrOS9 3.3.0 VCC 6309 Becker EmuDsk Boot ofs-5A000.vhd
[FD502 26-133]
DiskRom=0
RomPath=hdbdw3bc3 w-offset 5A000.rom
Persist=0