[Coco] Trs-80 CoCo2 keyboard problem - a few keys not working

Paulo Garcia paulo.astuser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 08:53:56 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I have a CoCo2 with some keys that are not working. Looking at the service
manual I see that all non-working keys belong to the same row, so I assumed
it would be a broken track - simple fix.

However, yesterday I've checked all the tracks and I found nothing broken.

I had successfully repaired another track earlier and I believe my sloppy
work might have broken the new ones.

I wonder if anyone here has any tips of things I should be looking
fo/testing. I've been using a multimeter to test the track conduciveness
sector by sector. Not sure if there is a better way...

Thanks in advance!