[Coco] Mystic BBS

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Tue Oct 1 01:32:04 EDT 2019

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:37 AM Sean <badfrog at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jeff, you seem to be the guy that has to be the first person that says
> something sucks on the internet forums.  And you're spending a lot of time
> on it.  Just let it go and let the BBS live.  There is no place for this
> discussion on the CoCo list.

I type really fast, not really spent much time on it. I do, however,
have very little patience for pointlessly irritating things. I am
willing to put up with some irritation, but not if it's pointless. On
a lark, I thought I would try that BBS; since I was a SysOp from 1992
'til about 2002, a bit of nostalgia was in order, and all the better
if it supported the CoCo. The new user process on that BBS annoyed me
with it's silly password requirements, and so I reported the bug,
simple as that.