[Coco] CoCo converted games for the Tano/Dragon

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 10 11:19:29 EST 2019

I should mention that the manual for Bugs II can be found here:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Games/Bugs-II%20%28Four%20Star%20Software%29.pdf <http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Games/Bugs-II%20(Four%20Star%20Software).pdf>

(Actually, for Dragon owners, all of the manuals for the games that Pere has graciously converted to the Dragon can be found at http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com <http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Games/Bugs-II%20(Four%20Star%20Software).pdf>

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html