[Coco] W A R N I N G!!!

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at ramoth.org.uk
Thu Sep 20 06:18:42 EDT 2018

On 20/09/2018 11:04, Dave Wade wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Bit surprised it appears as you say. When I tried moving a 3tb from
> USB-SATA to SATA I couldn't see anything.  Something to do with GPT
> partitions. Apparently some external USB to SATA converters treat
> the disks differently. Can you put the disks back on the original
> ports?

Offering this as it may or may not be the case here.....

I also found on my Work machine running Windows 7 64 bit, that when I
added a 3TB drive I had to convert the *BOOT* drive to gpt to get it to
be able to see all of the 3TB drive. May not be the case with later
versions of Windows tho. Up to 2TB was fine with the old MBR tho.

Cheers.

Phill.