[Coco] Vcc - Drivewire4 How to??

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Wed Jul 4 15:28:48 EDT 2018

Yes, if you are using vcc there is some configuration that is involved.  This wiki should help.  The wiki is long but it’s really because the wiki really attempts to be a step-by-step guide and has  a lot of descriptive text to help you understand the steps.  Let us know if you still get stuck somewhere along the way.

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/VCC_1.4.3b_and_DW4_Installation_Guide

Sent from my iPhone