[Coco] CoCo Use Poll

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:53:36 EST 2018

On Feb 26, 2018 6:51 AM, "Francis Swygert" <farna at att.net> wrote:

and beyond a CoCo3. Like you, I wish the two would have the same
enhancements and could share enhanced software. As it is, we'll just have
to see which one gets any new software development. I don't know of any
software for either that takes advantage of any enhancements.

When Gary created the Coco FPGA several years ago,  I was really excited
about the potential for new enhancements and software.  However, it seems
that once again our tiny community has to choose between two different
platforms that do the same thing.  Chances are neither will become standard
enough that software actually uses the new features beyond demos, as you
mentioned.

I guess this is how we traditionally do things, but.. *sigh*

-Aaron