[Coco] CoCo Use Poll

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Feb 25 19:32:01 EST 2018

Actually there are a number of enhancements on the CoCo3FPGA beside the fact that it runs the 6809 core at 25 MHz.  It has a 640x450 256-color graphics mode.  It has an extension to the Orch-90 spec that uses 16-bit DACs.  It has an extension to the joystick ADCs that allows for 12-bit resolution.  It has a direct memory addressing scheme which uses a 24-bit address register and bypasses the MMU with auto-increment capabilities. I could go on...

Dave