[Coco] More NitrOS9 fun

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Feb 19 10:44:08 EST 2018

I highly doubt this is your issue. Any problems caused by unmodified MPI
is highly rare and only  happens on specific hardware being used.

Do you get any errors trying to do the format?  Does it just lock
up/hang?  It could be your boot file is too big. I have run into that in
the past. If you get a hang/lockup you may need to clean and re-seat the
mpi and floppy pac connectors.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.