[Coco] Graphics on NitrOS9 Level 1 v3.3.0 (CoCo 1)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 07:58:28 EST 2018

Rogelio, another thing to keep in mind is that the "defs" files in the NitrOS9 repo are named different from those that were "standard" to OS9 (os9.d=os9defs rbf.d=rbfdefs etc). Also, the current defs files also contain extended names (larger than 8 chars) and will have to be dealt with as well as a few new variables and system calls which are not present in the old files.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com