[Coco] RS-232 Pack problems AND possible (ALTERNATIVE) solutions...

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 02:23:33 EST 2018

Hi Everyone,
I have been following Allen's problems with his RS-232 Pack for some time now (good luck with your problem Allen by the way) and I recently saw that someone (or more than 1 person) suggested buying 2 different USB to DB9 Adapters from Amazon.
Personally I have a problem with Amazon AND I refuse (to buy) or to have anything to do with them. I'm sure there are others out here as well that have had problems with Amazon as well as me. So, I checked and BOTH items are available on E-Bay as well for around the same price ($11.00 and $17.00 respectively). I will list BOTH items below for anyone who is interested in buying any of these items. I hope this helps...
Good luck Allen - I hope you figure it out... I know it's a bitch when something SHOULD work and it doesn't...
Take care...
Joe...
P.S. Hey Allen... Make sure to keep us all informed in case you do finally figure it out. I know I'd like to hear HOW and WHY it worked (or didn't) or what you did figure out...

www.ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-to-RS232-DB9-Male-Serial-Cable-PL2303-Chipset-1-5M-USB-Adapter/192383169952?hash=item2ccaee35a0:g:oPYAAOSwUYNaIfIC

| $10.42 |  |

|  |
USB 2.0 to RS232 DB9 Male Serial Cable PL2303 Chipset 1.5M, USB Adapter...

IOCrest SI-ADA15060 USB 2.0 to RS232 DB9 Male Serial Cable PL2303 Chipset 1.5M, USB Legacy Adapter. PL 2303 Chip...

www.ebay.com/itm/Plugable-USB-to-RS-232-DB9-Serial-Adapter-Prolific-PL2303HX-Rev-D-Chipset-New/361265187453?epid=26011372454&hash=item541d154a7d:g:n0cAAOSwm8VU1TSq

| $16.34 |  |

|  |
Plugable USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter (Prolific PL2303HX Rev D Chips...

We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. The DB9 connector has fixed female side screw in connection...

BYE Everyone...