[Coco] OVCC project update.

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 5 20:25:48 EDT 2018

Progress on the Open VCC project.

Going:

Graphics

Fullscreen

Keyboard

Mouse

Joysticks

Next:

Sound.  (This (and menuing) is the last item that DirectX was handling)

To go:

Gui Menuing

Extras:

6309 missing instructions

6309 turbo mode

Hardware MMU accelerator (Linux (maybe OS-X) only)

Tape and serial changes shouldn't be necessary because DirectX was never
responsible for those parts of the emulation.  They were emulated through
other standard C IO libraries which I haven't changed.

So after I get the sound working I will then decouple the directx code
before working on the menus.

Once I get the sound working I will release an early compiled windows
version for those who are interested.

Sorry Linux/OS-X users.  I have to complete one port (windows) before
starting the others as I don't want to lose momentum.  Believe me that I
want the Linux version more than anything else!!!

Walter