[Coco] CoCoVGA release 0.89 - Software-configurable characters

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 22:34:30 EDT 2018

Brendan,

Thank you for the updated information. :)

Can't wait for Ed and you to release the 6847T1 version of the board. :) :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |