[Coco] Recommendations for a good monitor (RGB input) for CoCo 3?

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:52:56 EDT 2018

Eric:

Thanks for that recommendation. I forgot to mention that a primary criteria
for the monitor I want is that it be an LCD (or other) flat panel unit. I
*hate* CRTs, and they couldn't die fast enough for me. The only CRTs left
in my household are two newer oscilloscopes, and likely those won't live
too long in my household either.

Thanks,

Steve
On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 1:31 PM <eric at canales.me> wrote:

> I'd recommend the cm-8 monitor with the rgb cable from Tandy or the
replacements sold by cloud 9. They aren't insane on eBay and work
perfectly. Try to find one local as they are easily damaged in transit.