[Coco] Cocofest 3 day idea?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 16:06:09 EDT 2018

 Yes, the GCCC meetings are open to the public and streamed using BlueJeans. One of the officers provides a link and that's it. A camera and microphone are preferred for interactive participation.
I agree with Mike. If this is an idea, attend one of the meetings. I'll re-post an announcement here once the invites go out for the May meeting, although typically they are held on the second Thursday of the month from 7:30 to 9 PM Central time.
If a group of you like this idea, get together before hand and craft a proposal. Make sure to take everything into account, such as accommodations, price for the floor space for the extra day, food (if applicable) and extra work managing the event. :-) Salvador
PS: Here is the BlueJeans website, for those who are curious: https://www.bluejeans.com/