[Coco] We NEED a Centralized Location..........

RWAP Software rich at rwapservices.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 15:16:10 EDT 2018

There is already one platform ideally suited to this - although I admit
it is my own.

It is www.sellmyretro.com.

The site supports selling in different currencies, and fees are
extremely low - no standard listing fees and only a 2.5% fee on the
final sale price - compared to ebay who charge 10% of the sale price +
10% of the shipping costs; on top of listing fees (or expensive shop
fees).

The main issue is persuading people to list their items for sale on it
because they tend to like to sell direct through their own websites and
cannot generally cope with several outlets when only making items in
small quantities.

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk