[Coco] Sdc image for dragon32

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:01:32 EDT 2018

Thanks for sharing this

  Original Message
From: Brendan Donahe
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:22 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Sdc image for dragon32

 I hadn't found one, so I created one from the images on DCC at
http://www.dragon-it.co.uk/dragon-it.nsf/MainFrame?
OpenFrameSet&Frame=East&Src=%2Fdragon-it.nsf%2Fdocs%
2Fdragon_software_library%3FOpenDocument%26AutoFramed.  I can send it
directly to you via email if you want.

Pere provided this guidance for his CoCoSDC enhancements to DOS Plus 5.0.
He also pointed out to me that there is no LOADM, just LOAD with a .BIN
filename extension.  Just FYI.

Hope this helps,
Brendan