[Coco] Fw: Re: The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 35 is available!

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 17 20:52:39 EDT 2018

On 18/04/2018 7:12 AM, Deny Wilson wrote:

> The one that did wants to iOS-ify the desktop.

And no different to Microsoft's attempt with Windows 8 to have your PC
operate like a kiosk machine...

Scary to think that these two companies play a very large part in
determining how we use our machines, yet they're so out of touch with
how we actually _do_ use our machines. Or rather, the cynic inside me is
inclined to suggest that it's more a case of wanting to control how we
use our machines, reducing the amount of choice and freedom we have when
using them, to decrease their own development costs whilst increasing
their revenue streams. Surely not?!? :O

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall