[Coco] 512k coco3 for $99 on ebay

Deny Wilson deny.wilson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:15:18 EDT 2018

That's odd, because, in my experience, the inflated shipping thing has
always been an issue. I've seen so many listings where the shipping is
often 2x or more than the asking price of the item. It's annoying. Now I
just sort my searches by lowest+shipping so I can get a better idea of what
actual prices are.