[Coco] OT: discord update error

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:33:10 EDT 2018

I have been trying to connect to discord, but a strange problem is
occurring. I am wondering if anyone else encountered this problem, and if
they know what to do about it. The action is that discord checks for
updates when you launch it. The problem is that it is finding an update and
then erroring out trying to download it. It then checks for update again,
and upon finding one, errors out when trying to download it. It keeps
repeating this behavior over and over, never letting me connect to discord.
I have no idea what to do about this, so I am seeking assistance.

--
Wayne

The Structure of I-Code
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code