[Coco] CoCoFEST! update

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 12:45:15 EDT 2018

 Hi Paulo. You are referring to the location of the microphone? If so, I'll bring it up to see if that issue will be addressed.

One change is that Steve is going to set up the live streaming hardware and then let it be. He mentioned that he *would* like to get around the fest and not be tied "babysitting" the streaming hardware, plus he has a "booth", so it is definitely a good idea for him to get around :-).

BTW, all, I reread my initial post and I see I neglected to include the website URL. In part, I assumed that everyone was familiar with it. Even if that's so, here is its:

http://cocotalk.live/

Salvador