[Coco] Simon Jonassen's Tandy Assembly demo

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:04:02 EDT 2018

Hi Sean,

the Tandy Assembly demo can be downloaded from the archive:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/search?q=assembly+demo

But it won't display well on a Coco 3 because it uses the semi-graphic
modes.

Guillaume

"Sean"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
CAFuVrcwMybObvKXvxG7dVirpPALqMotc6mZ-RiDqayqf+HaeWA at mail.gmail.com...

I'm displaying the CoCo3 at the Midwest Gaming Classic this weekend in
Milwaukee,  and I just remembered Simon's demo with the fire and spinning
cube video with music.  Is it available anywhere as a .dsk image?

The google link to iamacoconut.com redirects to a not found page.  The
archive has 3 files listed with his name, but aren't descriptive as to if
they are the one.