[Coco] Nitros9 boot disk

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:24:34 EDT 2018

Rietveld,

As far as your boot disk goes what is the module list for the OS9Boot file?
Is it configured for Floppy drivers or is it configured for CoCoSDC
drivers?  Or do you have both sets of drivers?

The reason I ask these questions are as follows:
CoCoSDC when booting off of a floppy disk that is setup as a real floppy
disk only will boot fine, but if you try to boot a floppy disk image that
has both real floppy disk drivers and CoCoSDC drivers when the CoCoSDC
drivers kick in the CoCoSDC is put into HDD mode.  Thus the real floppy
disk drivers become unusable with the CoCoSDC as the floppy emulation has
been turned off.  So this is something to be aware of.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |