[Coco] CoCo 3 Technical Manual

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Apr 1 12:40:12 EDT 2018

Steve Ostrom wrote:
> The closest I have in my collection is the “TRS-80 Color Computer Technical Reference Manual”, item #26-3193, written by Dale Chatham in 1981.  I don’t think that’s what you are looking for.  I see no other book close to that title.
>
> --- Steve ---
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Guys,

You want the Tandy Service Manual 26-3334, which is for the Coco3. That should be in the Archive. My
guess is that it is
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Color%20Computer%203%20Service%20Manual%20(Tandy).pdf
ie. Color Computer 3 Service Manual (Tandy).  That's a 9.4M package.

Robert