[Coco] CoCoTALK! Episode 28 Tandy Assembly pre-game show airs today @ 2:00 PM EDT

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 09:00:15 EDT 2017

For all things CoCoTALK! visit http://cocotalk.live  and today we're airing
live, episode 28, the Tandy Assembly pre-game show!

We'll be talking about all things Tandy Assembly, we'll review things that
have been discussed on the recent TRS-80 Trash Talk podcast discussing the
show, as well as the most recent CoCo Crew Podcast that just dropped, and
with any luck, we'll have one or more of the founders of Tandy Assembly
join us for the live broadcast.

The show will air today, Saturday, September 30th at 2:00 PM EDT at
http://live.cocotalk.live

Next weekend is Tandy Assembly and look for live streams of all of the
speaking engagements, and a ground view of the exhibitor area, too.  We
hope to capture lots of content from this event that will make it's way
back to both YouTube and podcasts in the form of interviews and segments
for future CoCoTALK! episodes.

It's been a great 6 months getting together for our weekly hangout talking
about what we love most in life, the CoCo, if you love the CoCo, then join
us today.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com