[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 28 is now available!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 08:54:42 EDT 2017

Another great episode, each month the show is better than the last.
Enjoyed all of the hosts discussions, enjoyed the tech segment.
Enjoyed all of the MiRo content, and yes, it has caught on.
Enjoyed Neil's corner, and he's got me wanting to play Clowns and Balloons
again.

Really enjoyed the segment and interview with David Ladd, it was nice to
hear him with a proper spotlight on the subject, being handled by people
who understand, appreciate, and respect his knowledge and commitment to
testing emulation, understanding floppy controllers and disk formats, etc.
Your interviews are always great.

Much appreciate the kind words you had for our CoCoTALK! show, it's great
to receive validation from the folks that were the inspiration.

There is no shortage of activity in our community, and there is no shortage
of content such as podcasts, YouTube videos, and live streaming shows.

The CoCo Crew Podcast, as mentioned by many, and which I wholeheartedly
agree with, is not only the original CoCo Podcast, but is _the_ gold
standard, _the_ Rainbow Magazine, _the_ NPR of CoCo broadcasts, you guys
are the juggernaut, and have forged and earned that place.

Your show puts a spotlight on what happens, and has provided a great source
of inspiration and motivation to the community.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com

Website:  http://ogsteviestrow.com