[Coco] GIME DRAM address mappings

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Sep 29 11:05:08 EDT 2017

On Friday 29 September 2017 10:46:00 Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> Maybe if Gene could get in touch with John's Dad again, I think he
> said he had more stuff but had not uploaded it yet If all his
> schematics were there, the NoCan board should be amoungst them. I know
> it wasn't in the initial upload.

Wasn't his email addy in the thread at the time? If everyone interested
sent him queries, it might be the nudge needed. I am presently up to my
worn out knees in a lathe controller project involving making linuxcnc
run on a rock64. I have debian stretch running on it already. Sweet.

> Bill Pierce
> "Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop going, no way
> to slow down!" - Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

> E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)