[Coco] OT, Need to find a robust heavy duty DVD Burner ASAP!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 27 13:46:05 EDT 2017

Hi All,

1st please forgive this off topic email.  I have gone through 2 Liteon
External slim DVD Burners for my laptop since April 2017.  I burn a lot of
CDs for my local church and need a robust, heavy duty use DVD Burner.  I
have been buying from Newegg for over a decade.  Generally speaking, I have
been happy with Newegg until now.  After receiving 3 defective products from
them, I am seriously considering a different source for components.  I have
to have an external DVD Burner to use with my laptop.  Does anyone have any
good suggestions?  Thank you in advance for any information anyone cares to
give.

Kip Koon

computerdoc at sc.rr.com

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc