[Coco] NitrOS9 build instructions....

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at ramoth.org.uk
Wed Sep 27 09:01:33 EDT 2017

On 26/09/2017 18:20, David Ladd wrote:
> This is what I fallow on Linux systems that use apt-get like Ubuntu,
> Raspbian, Debian.
> I also normally have a personal source folder in my user home directory.
> This is where I do most of my work.
>
> You will of course have to change these steps or modify for your use as
> needed, but otherwise these are the steps I do on fresh installs of Linux

Thanks for that, now sourceforge has come back up I was able to follow
these instructions and build on my work SuSE box, though I did have to
install the fuse development libraries to get toolshed to completely build.

Will try at home this evening under cygwin on my windows box, though if
that fails I can use SuSE at home too.

Cheers.

Phill.