[Coco] Gear for sale

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 19:27:37 EDT 2017

Hi Barry. Any luck with the xpad?
Will u be at the Assembly?

  Original Message
From: Barry Nelson
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 6:06 PM
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: [Coco] Gear for sale

> Rietveld Rietveld
> Tue Sep 19 22:16:03 EDT 2017
>
> No hurry. If I know that u are interested I will just put it up in my closet out of the way for now
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry Passport Red Edition.
I managed to get into my attic this evening and retrieved the X-pad. I have cleaned it up, now I need to get some software for it and test it to make sure it works. It does not appear to have a ROM chip, nor did it ever have one, so there is no software built in. It does appear to be in reasonably good shape. It will not work with my multi-pak, because the multi-pak is patched for a CoCo 3, so I will need to load the test software from tape. Although the unit still has the warranty sticker, it has been opened but the sticker has been put back on. After I test it I will see what I can do about packing and shipping it.