[Coco] Items for sale

go4retro at go4retro.com go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Sep 25 17:39:21 EDT 2017

   I would like to buy a cm-8, but I admit I have lots of monitors and
   others may offer more for the unit (I mainly want an RGB monitor for
   the Coco3 so I can test configurations customers might have), but if
   you're mainly wanting it to find a good home, I'm happy to buy ahead of
   time and we can exchange at the show.
   Jim