[Coco] DOS based Software to write DSK images?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 13:15:38 EDT 2017

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 9:13 AM, Michael E Kent <mikekent at bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> I have several Tandy 1000 computers and Coco1/2/3s

​That is cool :) I never had a Tandy 1000 series computer but at one time
did want one. :D​

> Is there a DOS based program to write PC type disk images and Coco type
> disk
> images in DOS

​Well the DOS based utilities I used back then were the ones that came with
Jeff Vavasour's CoCo emulators.
http://www.vavasour.ca/jeff/trs80.html

​

> Guillaume Major has provided me info for using a windows app to do Coco
> images, and I am going to put together a machine for that as well, but I
> would like to be able to use the T1000s running any version of DOS.  My
> searches online are not finding what I want.
>

> Mike

​

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |