[Coco] New CoCo 3 and SDC

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:56:53 EDT 2017

Thanks very much.  Since I just purchased my SDC from Ed, it came with the latest version of its firmware, so I don’t have to update it.

I thought that you were referring to the SDC explorer - I downloaded version 0.35 from the Color Computer Archive, but I believe that may not be the latest version.

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110