[Coco] Toolshed 2.2 released

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:28:21 EDT 2017

Brett,

Yes indeed it would.  I use Toolshed Project's utilities a lot.

OT:  I would LOVE to have Darren's SDC-DOS as a standalone version with the
way he did his DriveWire Support.  I would so use that version of Disk
Basic on my real FDC's lol. :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |