[Coco] CoCo 3, SDC & CCEdit?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:00:37 EDT 2017

Stephen,

I did some looking and found:

Requirements:
* A CoCo3 (128K or 512K)
* DECB 1.1 compatible system (YA-DOS,SDC-DOS,HDBDOS,RGBDOS, others?)
* Composite or RGB monitor (high contrast 80 column screen)

Features:
* Supports large edit buffers:
     512KB RAM: ~440KB buffer size
     128KB RAM: ~78KB buffer size
* Real Key Repeating with Delay
* Specify file name to edit via BASIC's "command line"
* Emacs-ish commands
* Made in the spirit of Luis Antoniosi's "minTED", but for BASIC

This information was listed @
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/88548

So based on the information Brett gave on that post it should work on
a LOT of the Disk Basic modded versions.

Hopefully Brett will chime in here. :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |