[Coco] my x-pad writing software

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 23:30:24 EDT 2017

As an addendum to the previous post, it works with the Coco3 with a multipak as long as you do not use the double speed poke (in fact this goes for the Coco1/2). This also kills NitrOS9 use unless a driver (or software) is specifically written to slow down the Coco3 (NitrOS9 is ALWAYS in double speed) while the X-Pad is accessed. This may even hamper use with a 6309 in native mode, not really sure.
The Coco2 will require the multipak as well, as the Coco2 does not provide 12v.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com