[Coco] Forth

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 20:55:02 EDT 2017

2017/09/11 8:16 "John W. Linville" <linville at tuxdriver.com>:

> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 03:09:27AM +0900, Joel Rees wrote:
> > (I had it running on the micro-chroma 68, which was the MC-10, but with
> > 6802 and a timer. I hand assembled that, and I don't have the listing
any
> > more.)
>
> Just out of curiousity, do you still have access to that micro-chroma 68?

Depends on what you mean by access. :)

It would cost me several thousand dollars to cross the ocean and see if it
still boots. :-/

> I have a working one, and I know of one other working one, and maybe
> a couple of unassembled/incomplete kits out in the world. Us uC68
> guys gotta stick together!

And then what do we do? 8-o

I must say, in all my hindsight at the half-century mark, I kind of wish I
had gone to the expense and trouble of putting a floppy disk drive
interface together on it before I took it to college with me. Really could
have put it to good use. That, and the oscilloscope I'd have bought to make
sure the thing was working right. Several college projects I could have
gotten more than a grade from, including the own-design 6809 board that I
never finished. Something to use as a terminal can be huge, too.

--
Joel Rees

http://reiisi.blogspot.com