[Coco] Tandy Assembly Spouses

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Sep 10 20:36:22 EDT 2017

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 18:56:15 +0000
Rietveld Rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. My wife wants to know if anyone else will be attending with there
> spouse; and if so is anyone planning an unofficial lady's day out
> Saturday?
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry Passport Red Edition.

    Sadly, Nancy and I will not be at the Tandy Assembly.

However, at the CocoFests, Nancy, Sandy, Brenda Crislip, Linda Podraza,
and others generally go out shopping at least once. Generally, they hit
the local 'thrift' stores and Mapquest shows a Goodwill right across
US35 from the Conference Center.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
UNIX command of the day:
	  # If I had a ( for every $ Congress spent, what would I have?