[Coco] [CoCo] bootlink, SH, NitrOS-9 info needed

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:11:41 EDT 2017

Gene Heskett,

I am asking this if you still remember off hand or anyone else whom has
used the /SH descriptor for accessing the HDBDOS vdisk #'s from within
NitrOS-9.

I was reading your documentation Gene for bootlink and see that using this
SH descriptor for what ever superdrive HDD interface you are using you can
access your virtual HDBDOS drive's.  What I would like to know is where
does one find this SH driver or build it?

I have been browsing the NitrOS-9 repo looking for a reference to this SH
descriptor and didn't see one other than listed in your documentation.
Just wanted to know if this is still a valid option in current NitrOS-9 and
RBSuper or no?

Thanks :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |