[Coco] Sega joypad adapter

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:48:27 EDT 2017

Big shout out to Neil and John of Sega Joypad fame ; and some obscure POD CAST show.:)

I just received my joypad adapter and it does in fact work with those ridiculously large and impractical wireless atari 2600 joysticks  (bricks with a stick)

I must say that if you do any kind of gaming, this is a must have device. My daily driver pistol grip joystick has now been retired in place of my Sega game pad

When I get back home tonight I will rummage thru the basement for my WILCO atari2600 trakball. Very curious to see how this will work with 'slay the nereis'.