[Coco] CoCo 'Extended ADOS 3'--How do I get this working?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Sep 2 14:01:40 EDT 2017

Actually, if you have your modified DECB configured to support 80 tracks,
35 track standard disks can still be read.  You just would need to avoid
writing to such disks, which would lead to an error if there was an attempt
to save something to an upper track.  Files could be copied to the larger
disks individually, or as a group if you have wild-card copying available.

Art