[Coco] CoCoTALK! podcast all caught up!

Neil Blanchard neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Sat Sep 2 00:07:49 EDT 2017

   Very interesting as I've always thought editing video would be more
   difficult and time consuming. To this day I don't know how you pull off
   a weekly show and time to edit! That's impressive for sure. I think you
   have found the infinite time bubble :)
   For editing the Podcast I listen to each episode in it's entirety and
   edit as I'm listening in real time. I have it down to about ~6hrs per
   episode. The commercials from MiRo and John's singing certainly help me
   get through it :) But it's really a work of art between the three of
   us. There's definitely no way I could collect, organize, and free form
   that much news articles each month. Nor could I be as creative with the
   commercials as Miro. So all in all I think the CoCo Crew makes a good
   team!
   -Neil Blanchard aka Neil Brookings
   www.cococrew.org