[Coco] Dale Lear

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 21:35:19 EDT 2017

According to his Facebook page, Dale did, in fact, pass away today,
September 1st, 2017, there are dozens of posting from friends and family
expressing their condolences.

Even though I only really spoke to him once via Skype, when he did an
interview with us last year, I felt a great sense of his presence and
spirit, he was obviously very talented, both as a programmer and musician.
He was very humble, and caring and generous as he shared his stories with
us and was so kind and gracious, and I feel his loss with a very heavy
heart.

Rest in Peace Dale, and my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you and
your loved ones.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com